- Wayne State technology licensed by RetroSense Therapeutics gets green light for orphan drug designation for retinitis pigmentosa treatment
- Retina study results will enhance, speed treatment decisions for eye diseases
- Kresge Eye Institute fellow wins grant to investigate post-surgery eye infection treatments
- FuShin Yu, Ph.D.
- Kresge Eye Institute researchers win two Young Investigators awards from ophthalmology association.
- Library Resources link on department website is quick route to Shiffman Anatomy Timesaver
- More News