- Dr. Jean Peduzzi-Nelson wins President's Award for Excellence in Teaching
- NIH awards Berkowitz lab $1 million to improve retinal disease treatment efficacy using novel imaging tool in vivo.
- Dr. Linda Hazlett named Interim Vice Dean for Research
- Scientists may have finally discovered a cure for blindness
- New imaging diagnostic from Berkowitz lab may impact treatment of neurodegenerative diseases
- Kresge Eye Institute fellow wins grant to investigate post-surgery eye infection treatments