- 63rd annual Clinical Conference: Update in Ophthalmology
- WSU researcher secures grant to further technique that finds earliest start of Alzheimer's in living patients.
- Dr. Sosne to join Nobel Prize winners as recipient of the Abraham White Lifetime Science Award
- Wayne State University receives $1.9 million NIH grant to develop novel approach to treat bacterial endophthalmitis
- Anatomy and Cell Biology Professor Emeritus Dr. David Meyer dies at 94
- Eversight eye bank celebrates WSU partnership, researchers with vision grants.
- Zebrafish facility to fight childhood leukemia is up and swimming
- Wayne State receives $1.9 M NIH grant to develop novel therapy for corneal bacterial infection
- Dr. Suvas invited to address nation's largest cornea conference at Harvard